Thursday, July 21, 2011

Want Mo?

 We found a
Mo's Restaurant
 for one of our dinners
 As usual, it was crowded
but the wait staff was cheerful and
the kitchen crew hustled to feed the hungry tourists
 Here is the peaceful scene out our window....
no problem enjoying the waiting time
 There are a few items I just have to try when I'm at the coast.......
clam chowder is one....
 and whatever seafood sounds good at the time........
prawns and shrimp, this day
All of it was yummy
After filling my tummy and my To Go Box
I got a good look at my very appropriate dinner ware
I gave my little glass friend some fancy fins before I sent him back to the kitchen

2 comments:

  1. How YOU of you to fancy the fish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh huh. I did good with the greens and the shrimp tail...But that lemon slice is bothering me as I look at it now....it needs to be moved to the right in a more fin-like spot!

    ReplyDelete