Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Church work

View into the church kitchen


We went to a neighborhood church


so Sue could borrow their piano to practice some music


I sat in their community hall


(kind of like a cultural hall)


at a table and played on paper while Sue played the piano keys


in a nook to the side of the big room


Worked on a postcard for a friend


who is recovering


from having cancer removed from one of her lungs


This scripture is important to me


It has carried me through some tough times of my own
I wanted to share it with my friend who is full of faith


She has told me she is in the Savior's care


and will accept whatever He has in store for her


I admire and love her


At the post office, I realized I hadn't put any color on the flower pot


Hmm-m-m-m


I pulled out my lipstick....did some color tapping with my finger




Presto . . . .It's in the mail!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I'm loving all your sketches, what an artist you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your art, and your lipstick ingenuity! What a beautiful scripture.

    ReplyDelete