Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pinterest Party at school

The day after spring break the word was out:
PINTEREST FOOD PARTY at work!

Time for some clickin' and cookin'

Are those chicks about too cute?

And the homemade "oreos" were much better than packaged oreos




I'd seen the pretzel bites online and was curious about their texture
Yea....got to taste them both ways
cheese
and
cinnamon
Chewy yummy

The spread
Y'all come...and they did

So yes, I tried some healthy
along with some sweet

Also delicious


Don't you love the color variety here?


I borrowed a recipe from our family Pinterest Party
White chocolate+crushed peppermint candy poured over popcorn

Did it make going back to work easier?

Uh-h-h, that's a stretch

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I LOVE the idea of the pinterest party, what a great way to try all those recipes I always pin but probably will never have time to make! I'm totally going to plan one of these with my girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete