Friday, August 19, 2011

Salsa dancin'




You know tha delicious salsa that Costco sells?
That expensive little  bucket with mango in the salsa?
You like it, right?
Me, too
But I don't like paying their price
And I don't get to Costco very often either

I've tried the "mango" salsa at Winco
Not as good
Check the label
they add peaches

A while back
it occurred to me
I could add my own mango

Oh yeah, Elementary, my dear Watson!

Open your favorite salsa . . . Pace Mild for me
Pick a tender ripe mango

Peel, slice, chop, stir

I leave it in the 'fridge overnight so the flavors get a chance to blend

Today I used some as the "dressing" on my lunch time green salad
M-m-m-m-m, just the right amount of zing and sweet

1 comment:

  1. I have got a Costco membership again if you ever want to go.

    ReplyDelete