Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Art and Cereal

Breakfast time with art basket as center piece
The Smullin kids and I spent some weekend time together
Their Dad and Mom were gone for an anniversary trip

Part of the time at my house
They went with me to Zumba

Part of the time at their house
I was impressed that they jumped in and got their Saturday chores done in a hurry
They are quite grown up

Jobs done?
OK
Then let's have some cookies

This is called
Do not take a 15 year old's picture
before she puts on her make up

I will always think my grandkids are beautiful....with or without fixin' up!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hangin' with my kids! Jason and I had a nice, relaxing weekend.

    PS-I get that 15 yr old pose often in my pictures...started around 12/13 though. :)

    ReplyDelete